ABG Rocky Mountain, a retirement focused financial firm based in Salt Lake City, UT & Denver, CO is looking to find a dynamic, hard-working and creative Marketing and Communications Intern. As a Marketing and Communications Intern, you will perform a variety of tasks relating to communications, marketing, and promotionalactivities to include, but not limited to writing, editing, document creation, annual mailings, email marketing, and digital marketing.Seniority Level: Internship
Industry: Finance – Retirement, Financial Planning
Job Functions: Marketing
- Supports the design and content creation of our quarterly e-newsletter(s).
- Supports Marketing and Events Specialist with ABG Gives program & other brand events for all locations (CO, UT, CA).
- Contributes to the development and dissemination of marketing and communications collateral that promotes and supports the organization to internal and external audiences.
- Supports the composition of training materials and one-pagers to support advisor meetings and sales.
- Supports the writing and/or editing of internal and external communications including email campaigns for all aspects of the company.
- Supports the editing and creation of all materials to meet brand guideline expectations.
- Supports all outbound and inbound marketing strategies for all aspects of the company.
- Be a thought leader who can integrate our brand stories into social marketing channels, press releases, company awards/recognitions, events and more.
- Have a vision for bringing the holistic story to life through programs, narratives, collateral, messaging, campaigns and more
- Stay abreast of industry and market trends.
- Experience in marketing, public relations, media relations or communications.
- An Associate’s degree in journalism, marketing/public relations, communications, business or related field.
- Experience in project management and prioritization is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset is a plus.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other digital marketing programs is a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND a portfolio of related work for review. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with ABG Rocky Mountain!
ABG Rocky Mountain is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Seniority Level: Internship
Industry: Finance – Retirement, Financial Planning
Job Functions: Financial Planning
We are looking for enthusiastic interns to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have duties in developing and implementing financial planning strategies together with the rest of our team. As an intern, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of client acquisition and client service from discussing our services to people who are looking for a comprehensive financial plan to developing the reports that illustrate our recommendations.Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our financial planning channels.
You will be mentored by one of our Lead Advisors who works with both corporate and individual clients.This internship will help you acquire leadership skills and provide you with knowledge of various sales and service strategies. Ultimately, you will gain a broad experience in financial service that should prepare you to enter any fast paced work environment.
A flexible weekly schedule will consist of around 10-15 hours a week . Initially, you will develop a project plan for the time spent with ABG along with the mentor and will use that framework to monitor the progress during the internship.At the end of the internship, the mentor and intern will review the project plan and evaluate the success together with the ABG team.If there is a good fit between the intern and the organization, there could be an opportunity to join the team full time as an Associate Advisor and work towards being a Lead Advisor in the future.Requirements:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Drive to be part of a Financial Services industry leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with computer software and online applications
Please contact Tom Krusic or fill out the application below if you are interested in applying